If you’re looking at this policy you’ve probably bought one or more of our products and for that we’d like to say a big THANK-YOU. As our valued customer, we’re not going to bombard or bore you with a heap of legal jargon and complicated returns policy. Emergency & Bushfire Kits Refund and Returns policy is simple;
WE’LL MAKE IT RIGHT
We want to make sure you are happy with your purchase and if not, we’ll find a way to fix it and make it right.
WHAT TO DO NEXTTo return an item that you have purchased from Emergency & Bushfire Kits, follow the simple steps below and if you have any questions or need some extra help, just call us on 03 5368 6468 or email email@example.com:
1. Call or email us and ensure you pass on or have the following info handy;
2. We will then send you e-parcel return label/sticker (this pays for your return post – that’s on us!)
3. Put the returns sticker on the box with the items that you are returning– if you have the box your item came in, great use that, or if you need a different sized box/satchel find one that fits best.
4. Drop it into your nearest Australia Post outlet.
5. Sit back and relax, we’ll do the rest and make sure you’re kept in the loop throughout the whole process, until your refund or exchange is complete
Refunds will be issued in the same form as you paid for your order. i.e. paid by your Mastercard, it will go back onto your same Mastercard, easy.
All items purchased from Emergency & Bushfire Kits can easily be returned via the post, within 28 days from delivery.
Buy from our Online Store with peace of mind, whether its an Essential Bushfire Readiness Kits, separate Safety Equipment, First Aid Kits or Premium Survival Emergency Kits, we'll look after you.
Any problems with your Safety Equipment or Emergency Kits from any category, we'll make it right!